Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sensless Sensibility

Well today My X decided instead of being able to pick up my 4 year old for Easter on Tuesday, now she moved it to Thursday, nothing I can do because it is the end of the school term, even though he is in preschool. He has been talking about death a lot,and about his bad grandma, I'll have him for 4 days, I'm trying to get him into a child Psychologist so when he comes back in the summer they can continue and figure out what I can do to help him out. I bought him a ton today (very manic) so he is stocked on toys, furniture, a computer, etc. everything he will need. Sorry I haven't really started writing yet, its been busy, and I've been preparing for him to get here. I will transcribe all the lyrics from the last guitar freestyle and then break it all down so that everyone can feel me on that freestyle, I was very down, and out of body. I'll try to get to that tomorrow I hope it will all work out. My GF and I had the whole day but it seemed as like we didn't even see eaach other, then she went to bed. She leaqves tomorrow for training.

My state is: Klonopin, Xanax, lamatrogine Lunesta, 1/2 bottle Chantai wine, Lexapro, Oxycodon, and tramadol.

No comments:

Post a Comment