Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ecstasy

The Feel of your skin against my hands
Makes me quiver with anticipation
I need to have all of you
Bring you to the edge
That spiritual union of two souls lost in each others body
The things I would do to you can't be explained
You'll have to wait and see, and trust It is all about you
My greatest joy would be taking you there
To that point, no thoughts in our heads but the simple bliss
Chills running down our backs as the moment nears
An eruption of emotions and feelings both physical and mental.
As we lay there starting to come down,
I hold you so close, and gently tickle your body with my fingertips
Making those chills run all over your body
I'm lost in your eyes, and the feelings are so strong.
I now start over and gently tease to the point again
Another release that brings us closer
The ecstasy I feel is you.


Copyright ©2009

Published

No comments:

Post a Comment