Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If you could breathe my air you'd gasp.


A phone call, a change in what was well if it stayed the same;
A decision, a glitch in precision but who takes the blame;
An outburst, straining to reach a volume unreachable;
A come down, straining to reach a normal untouchable;
As I drowned the pain with anger, I seem to bleed less the more alcohol used to make up the sin I call blood pumping through this empty shell. Every tear shed dries on the mold of fiction you call my face. Every slice cuts deeper into the swivel of my four, usually mistaken as a wrist. Each scream I make from the belly of the beast, is an attempt to cover the noises in my head orchestrated by the devil in my brain. The loss of sanity causes the evaporation of my soul through the liquid in my eyes. I am awake when I sleep and dream when I'm conscious, only to fall unconscious when I wake. Breathe deeper........

No comments:

Post a Comment