Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hook Me UP

I am DIK!! Hook is DIK!! I am happy to have a place for me to do my poetry, thanks Dog. I have never been interested in writing for some one to see. I was looking for an honest escape, I wrote "HATE". I did it from my soul, you don't think it's o.k.; BLOW ME!! There are an unknown number of children being solicited every day on the internet, and my words r what's important? I made "HATE" from my heart, your so vein.... you probably think the poem is about you.... Don't flatter yourself. Fuck you, blow me, I am Chris. Thumb TUCKED 4 life. Court cases and money come and go, but honor and pride are hard to find. SUCK MY DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment