Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Water is Cold and Deep

I first want to thank the insane people that let the man who started this blog continue to walk the streets with the rest of society. I also want to thank the the criminal justice system for making criminals out to be better than they, without you I would feel bad for the things I have done. I only sleep at night because you can. Then I'd like to thank the usual; god, my Mom, the county in which I went to high school, and all the other special people in my life..... I hope to see you all soon, if I haven't already made that visit. This is my story for this day.........



Can the one you love be taken, right in front of your eyes?
If it already happened, would you let it happen twice?
What if you had to die, knowing that you tried?
Can you drowned yourself, in tears you cry?
Does pain, make you close your eyes?
Am i different, or is it just pride?
Can I be swallowed, not rise?
Or follow, and not ride?
Certain things may make you test how far you'll have to go.
There's reasons for the things you stand for, and you know.
Knowledge,
just anger,
probably
both are
so true.
Looks
2 me
like
a 4
u
?

No comments:

Post a Comment