Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dictation of self

To my bro.

NEVER will circumstance dictate who you are. Look at old circumstances? did they dictate? No, they shaped, or played a part, but you are how you are. the circumstances at this point are all extra. you are on such a high level that the circumstances are very small compared to your thoughts, feelings, and visions. CONSULT THE GREAT guitar, or the freestyle rap, do it for yourself, get in the right state of mind, meditate, then begin. It will all come out in due time. Call me bro if you need anything.

1 comment:

  1. Thankx homie...... I hope all goes well with the shit you have to deal with....... As my bro would say, "It all comes out in the wash." And by the way, I'm consulting the on site rig........... 4

    ReplyDelete