Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Mornining Kate.

Well I woke up today after a dream of you. We were laughing and smiling that was the whole dream. I woke up crying because I missed you, I put on my Ipod and put on mix and tenacious D came on, so I took that off and went for a walk. Everything Reminds me of you, Its going to take some time to get over this breakup. on the way here I woke from a dream of you in your wedding dress but all I could see was you smiling at me through the veil. Its really hard. I'm sure it probably is there too, I just have to figure out how to deal. The DR hear certified me with a full fledged nervous breakdown :) I just keep getting more things after my name.


Well I have alot of poems on paper I need to type here, I'm just trying to make sure I write even though I'm not sure if your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment