Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just is as Justice Does


question me not, I can't speak, I already asked 4 a lawyer, like last week. good cop bad cop, it's only pork to me, so call me Muslim, I only do beef. sign what, I thought you know what happened first, oh, and i know your wife's name, and where she works. no thanks, I already made my one call, next to an ocean, can't help but feel small. wonder why I know your name, I used to wonder the same. but what you're paid for, I guess I've done, investigation 101. i know your rough/tough and I'm in cuffs, but your son should be home in about.... what? do you still live across from the pool? that's a really long walk from school. i'm just looking out for your safety, I don't wanna do wrong, hope no one makes me. a threat no, what makes you think that, you wanted a statement, I think I gave you that. is that your phone ringing, you may want to open, it could be a kidnapping, or a dead body in the ocean. no problem, I'll wait, I guess we both have a second to find out our fate. oh that was quick, did somebody escape? naw, no problem, must be a big mistake. and thank you for the talking, next time.... look at the shoes I fill before I'm here, for jay-walking.... n....I'm walking -4

No comments:

Post a Comment