Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BLOW-HARD



I'm the one you can find, when you are blind. The one that calls you here, when you can't hear. Why you stand and rise, when your paralyzed. The reason you have fate, with no release date. Why you hum along, but never sing a song. Why we'll be together long, after you're gone. I am the fire in your brain, when your burning in the flames. I am the numb reason you have pain....... I AM COCAINE

I am why you crawl at six foot tall, and why you steal and skip meals. I'm why you cook and never eat, why you stink and never think. I'm why your jaw is a see-saw, back and forth like a tweak saw. Why you sweat and why your scared, and your pupils are huge while you stare. Why you return every chance to dance, hand to hand with a man u call your man. Why you suck dick though it's glass, just to get fucked in the ass. Why you lips will never heal, and why your thumbs are made of steel. I am this, and this is that, you are me, and I AM CRACK


No comments:

Post a Comment