Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tonight


It has been a rough night for me. I worked until 8:00 and came home. Kate went to sleep about 9. I got some food and sat down to add some stuff to the new blog. I'm a little disappointed with the way the DR appt went today, I did however get my glasses ordered finally so I can pick them up tomorrow. Im in a down swing, I get my son next week that makes me happy, but the rest of live is shit right now. Not sure how my relationship or if it is going to work. I'm pilled up, and drinking vodka. 3 days an entire bottle again. It sux. I have been keeping in touch with Angel in Face Book and IM so that keeps me going, She is always a great person to talk to, a good listener, and always makes me laugh so its hard to be down around her. Well, Its getting late, I need to pop the old sleeping pill, take this last shot and try to sleep more than 3 hours. To all my real Homies, you know who you are, I love you all, and thank you for the support.

$uTTd0gg

2 comments: