Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mistakes

Sitting alone all by myself
I had a job, a soon to be wife and the bills to pay,
It all went wrong, all way to fast
I COULDN'T CATCH THE MESS I had blaster
away in a text message not knowing the whole side
except my girl was not happy, and started bank accounts on the side.
See i NEVER WAS CONCERNED WITH THE MONEY
i THOUGHT SHE WAS LEAVING ME.
WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED And I don't think any one cared
we both had no feelings, to crushed to be hurt.
I tried to fix what I could it was too late. I watched the girl of my dreams walk out of my life in a Uhaul truck.

I Spent the night before in a mental ward, who knew I was so fucked up.
I guess I do now, letting the only girl I ever truly love walk away from me.

I got fired, I had to move, and leave behind, the town I grew to love and cherish, I thought I'd grow old. With Sky and Jimmy and my Special One. Explode in my face, the stpry of my life, I now fade to ashes and life in the strife.

No comments:

Post a Comment