Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

x- Girlfriend #2''s Text Messages, I'll fill in my side later.

Audiy and Kristina, they asked what is up with jims video on Facebook I had no Idea what they were talking about. Said you were breaking down ( The Jimmy video)

I have not gone out to face book and won't why would you put it up if you wanted it to be annonymous? Ur mom saw it too.

I don't even know what it is, don't change on my account. Just asking because I did not know what they wer talking about. You at the hotel yet?

She (my mom) said something this am. I let it go but when 2 other people asked me I thought it must be serious.... Don't say anything to her. ( my mom)

She just said to send the video to your atty. I did not think anything about it untill Kristina and Audy.


---After on the phone she said she was breaking up with me after transferring money into two personal accounts, and waiting until I was in Chicago---

Jim, Guys do not hit on me and it wouldnt matter if they did. This is us, not about someone else. I am not doing so hot with 1 guy why would I attempt 2. (daughter) and I grilled out and we are chilling on the couch. Have fun at the bar.

At Carlos will talk after.

OOMG Jim, Do whatever

Ok, do whatever the fuck you want I will let brenda the travel agent to forget it.

Read your txts jim forget it!

Please let me enjoy dinner with (daughter) no more drama.

Enjoying an evening drama free with my daughter I am sure there will b plenty when you get home.

You can have whatever is left in the accts. Cancelling the appts. Tell Chris I said Hi, sounds like he is a better person than me.

I am going to be gone this weekend. Take whatever U want. I can't take this anymore, I don't hate you, I just don't know who you are anymore.

I am sure I have told you this was my fault and problem.

I Don't hate you, the $ in the account is yours. What comment has K made? I will remove all the bills today.

If it makes you feel beter to think that I have not tried, then fine.

I have no Problem working with you.
Because I DONT HATE YOU.

It does not matter what I say. In your mind I hate you so it is your reality. U would argue my comments and we would go in circles. U did not want me to see your blog, so I will not go out and look. I know you have a ton of problems and I'm sorry I'm not strong enought to help you through them.

If I lose my job I guess I will have to beg and steal. I can't stop them from firing me. (We work Together.)

I wish things could have been different but we have proven over and over that they can't b. I take full responsibility. Nothing on you.

Ok is this how its going to be all weekend. You have done a great job over the past year making me feel like I'm a bad person. I seriously do not need any more convincing.

We were on the phone untill almost 1AM their time, and why would (SHE my x) be happy?

Good god jim, Quit reacting on emotion. Telling J and J "ur side" is inappropriate and so is waking your son up at 1AM to tell him.

That is family not co workers. They do not need to know the details I'd sides, just the facts. We broke up thats it.

Ok jim.

Each txt you send makes me believe breaking up is the right thing to do.

I am going to grab a few things for (daughter) and I for the weekend. I will handel any loose ends on my own.

Jim u pushed to talk. All of this could have waited till u came home. Don't blame me for failing. I am sure you will be fine. Ur at a Genius level. You'll pass.

Would you please fwd me the email you sent HR so I know what I am dealing with.

What time will you be back?

What? Read what you typed.

Ok I don't need to see the email.

I plan onalking with ( House owner) after I read the contract. If he misrepresented taxes being up to date, we might get out of it. How can I stick you with the house, both our names are on it.

Last time you were going to quit too you didn't care about credit which is it?

Last time we fought when you said u could give a flying fuck about (daughter)

Thats why we need to talk to (owner)

Maybe he will rent it. I am not staying there but if you want to maybe he will rent it to you.

Oh, That makes it better. Anyway, the comment about credit was made during the last fight.

Why have cost of suit and have to find someone to occupy and pay utilities.

No starting to look I can't live in an uncomfortable environment and (daughter) shouldnt have to either. I'm not asking you to leave so whqat choice do I have.

Tour coming through I really don't want to talk about this at work. Sounds like my job may already be at risk.

Stop ordering me. I will call (owner) after work. I want to read the contract first.

She won't be able to give them to me send her an email.

I think the problem was the unhappiness at home. It has been great the last few days. M and I even talked website. I have no prob working with you.

Called who?

Drama.

What?

But w sad and dr

ok

go to hell

Hell

go to hell

Do whatever you want. With my mom, very scandalist! keep your mind going jim its very entertaining!

My mom is finding your comments very disturbing.

and then...

I did this. My mom knows about the appts. She heard me cancel them. I have told her that I feel selfish and weak for not being able to handel our relationship. She knows about the books.

BTW, I'm sorry and wish nothing but good for you.

I don't have the truck keys with me.

Did I leave them in the truck?

IDK about the keys, I hope you have a wonderful life jim.

Your a good person and I realize your hurting right now.

I do care. ut if it makes it easier on you that is fine. U can believe i feel that way.

Done at bank.

I am going to bring (daughter by tomorrow to get some clothes)

yes.

Just wanted to let you know. She knows we broke up and that is all she needs to know.

Jim. You need to get it together for your son. He needs you.

He does not need your mom, he needs you. You know your mom can't raise him. I tried to explain and I am sorry. I just dont always want to be the strong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment