Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Front Line of the Rear

====How does the diesel destruct your soul to the point your not home even at home. Why when I'm around people do I feel alone. Why do my palms itch or legs twitch, stomach cramp or just shit. Why does easing the pain cause more hurt. Why do I wear long shirts. Is there a reason I can't stop until I bleed. Why does hatred of a feeling cause a deeper need. What will it take for me to stop killing pain that causes pain. How do I change what makes me. Can my heart beat slower than it did. When the ambulance comes should the rig be hid. When you shiver and shake can you realize that the thing you love is what you despise. When you sweat when your cold and you laugh when you cry do you feel as empty as the spoon near by. If you wont use a q-tip because of other use's do you understand what drug abuse is. If death seems' easier than life is hard and more then your arms are scared should you give up or push further even though the push is what hurt's ya. If your clearest vision is in the dark when you heart won't start is it drama or a question mark....????

1 comment: