Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

So I'm sitting in the basement

4 walls, a set of bunks, a desk. Like A cell. All from what I had. The Fiance the House I owned, the Cat I owned, a little girl used to me being there 3 years, a 4 yr old son that totally misses the daughters and her mother and I have to explain he will never see them again. I jumped ahead. So my Girl Friend broke up with me, set up 2 bank accounts and started transferring money from our only other accounts our joint accounts. All while In in Chicago on the second day of a 3 day trip. She breaks up with me while in Chicago, with a co-worker, can't wait till my lawyer says I can start saying names legally so I can call these bitches out. Any way, A new trainee makes about 45K to Start in any location but one. Where was I, oh yeah the bitches that want to be my friend then act like you don't know me. Fuck all of you. Bomb first bitches. Oh so the girl breaks up with me, so the next day I go give her one of the 8 books I ordered on relationship building. She took that and my blog to Sr Management, They had it up on the screen when I went into the office they were firing me. so its the COO and corporate Layer. No asking what happened days I did it 3 times, well if thats the case so did she so She should be fired too. The cool thing now is Nancy Grace on CNN, as soon as my mom has all the facts shes getting Nancy to corner it on national TV, Publishing in the Iowa news papers, etc. I can't wait till I can say names. I feel bad for the innocents, there was one. But when this all goes down and its shown who wrote whatever, the timeliness, the psych reports both wondering why I was there, A false police transport, the had no papers nothing followed me through my house wouldn't even let me piss with the door closed. In A normal state of mind I would have said arrest me, show me a warrant or get the fuck out. I was down and kinda shocked so none of it made sense. They put me through hell walking trough everywhere, saying I had to go, they could leave till I got on an ambulance they were there for an hour or two, I Kept telling them I didn't want to go, said i DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE AND Called an ambulance. Part 2 coming shortly... Hint, Mental ward is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment