Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Email

I know you said your hurt and loosing weight, I'm hurt too. I didn't want it to be this way, I'm standing in the line trying to get foodstamps. It was a total shock to me. Your crying anfd hurting and so am I so why did it end this way? Why did you get a place move all your stuff out, break up with me? I loved you kate, all I wanted to do was marry you and have the fairytale dream, the problem became my problem, which if I could take the hurt and depression out of the picture from you, I am a lot better, I was back to where I wanted to be and where you needed me to be. 1 more Dr visit. Now I sit here with nothing but time wondereing everything from another guy to you just didn't love me. So you say your not with a guy so its you didn't love me. I tried everything Any time you were down and out, I wanted to make you happy. I was on the wrong meds for 1 and I needed a new one.

I tried to explain that. I don't eat either. I lost about 20 pounds so far. I know your trying to move on, It really hurts that I can't have your Phone number. And I'm not sending anything out until I have your Address, I just don't think its fair or respectful for some that was supposed to be you husband in 45 days. The worst part of this is as I sit alone upset because I can't talk to you, or I cand get a hold of you at night, I think to myself. I would still msrry you today. And I still love you even though itd crossed the line of more than breaking up this time.

I'll leave work out of every conversation, you think I think your cold, well thats just cause I sit and cry when something effects me so bad like this, but you dont, you get to the point black and white defensive, (in my eyes, maybe not to other people) so I assume it just doesn't bother you. Point I guess is you hated me sitting in the basement by myself, Thats all I have to do here

No comments:

Post a Comment