Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fuck It Im opening The Blog Back Up

I shut it down for awhile except for contributors, see the s, that means more than just me. So anyway I got fire from work after my X went to the bosses (right after we broke up) and gave them my blog, and said I gave her a book which I did. It was ordered the week before we broke up. I ordered 7 relationship building books to use together to work on problems we had, and 1 I ordered for her called why Men Love Bitches. A NY Times Best seller. I sat it on her desk, she gave my Bipolar blog site and says she feels threatened by "Hate" written by Hook Knows, AKA Dik, AKA Chris. So now the entire company is hitting the blog cause I got the IP's logged, I get dragged into the COO's office with their lawyer to tell me I'm fired while he has my blog site up on the screen. Well now I got a lawyer working the case so Fuck Them.

2 comments:

  1. Your ex sounds like a cunt.

    I saw you on Facebook when I was browsing the Bipolar Groups... Saw that you've got a blog - wanted to check it out. I likey! ;)

    Kim Shannon
    www.glaringmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete