Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Shit, Its been so Long....


With no way to get a hold of her without calling her work, which will get me in legal trouble I'm sure. With Jimmy here for the summer, Dr appts, court, everything, its been so long since I talked to Kate or heard her voice. I miss her so much which is odd because she walked away so easy, like she didn't have feelings, like it was all planned, it hit me so hard. from sending me to the hospital, (i'll post the complaint from her and police report later, it all seems so planned and like a fuck you. I though we were in love, I though we were going to be married, our families were intertwined, Jimmy spent the summer here talking about he wanted to go to Iowa and see Kate, he wanted to go to the water park she showed him. How do I explain to a 5 yr old? I though I was doing everything ok, except I realize now I did become a little detached, but she did too, it got to where we wouldn't do anything because every day became packed. I just can't believe its been 4 months.

I Miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment