Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Star

The day of love grows ever near
But time goes by another year
Without someone to share it with
Or give that gentle little kiss
Why are you so blind to see
The love for you that comes from me
If only I could express in words
The artistic beauty in the flight of birds
When you come outside your house to play
And bask in warming sunshine rays.
The squirrels run down the streets and cheer
The coldness of winter no longer here
Your heartfelt smile makes roses bloom
In Multi Colors like Cartoons
A More elegant creature than a swan
Yet childish like the youngest fawn
You deserve to reach the greatest heights
And see your name surrounded in lights
Potential mates knock at your door
And Hope to be the one with more
You Hide your feelings and turn away
The clouds roll in and end the day
None of them can understand
Or Even Begin to comprehend
When you sit inside your room and cry
Hang your head and wish to die
But I’m still here throughout your tears
To comfort you and quench your fears
Your Beautiful Like the morning sun
The Tempting lioness who’s Lots of fun.
Although I’m just a friend today
I care more for you than words can say
And Love you for your mind and soul
And not for things like money and clothes
So As I end this sweet Goodbye
No Other Star could catch My Eye
I’ll sit alone and tempt my fate
I’ll sit alone, alone and wait.

“Even the Brightest Stars eventually fade to nothingness”

No comments:

Post a Comment