Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BURN


My life is over now
The black clouds are drifting down
I want you to come home, and hold you in my arms
But you’re no longer there.
My Time has come and gone
I wish you were here now so I wouldn’t be alone
But you no longer care.
Oh why has my time come
Sooner than I hoped
I go to my room
And all alone I sit and moap
My memories of you come crashing trough
As I sit here in My Room, And Burn
I want you to come to my room
And watch me as I burn
Burning up with anger
With nowhere to turn
I wish that you could save me
Save me from Despair
How Am I supposed to Live
When You Don’t even Care.
I Burn up in my anger
My anger and my Hate.
I want you to come to my room
No Time Left it’s too late
I wish that you could save me
Save me from my fate
If only it were different
If only not so late
I want you to come to my room
And put out all my fire
Hold me forever in your arms
Make me burn with desire
I wish that you would hold me
And wipe away my tears
Hand in hand forever
In Love Throughout the years.
I hate Life
So I hate you too
I’m going to burn
There’s nothing left for me to do
All I loved is Gone
There’s nothing here for me
I’m going to end the pain now
This pain and Misery



“In A Life with No Meaning, even Life is Meaningless”


“A Confused state of reality sometimes clouds Confusion “

No comments:

Post a Comment