Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So...

I believe in astrology enough to help people by reading charts and interpreting them.  All except my own.  I don't head the warnings, I knew it was real but I just brushed it off as "I read it wrong) Just cause I wanted the outcome to be different.  well,,  Its ALWAYS right and true no matter how much you want it to be different.  So as I charted my move to Waterloo Iowa I did a progressed chart and a transit chart for the event (move date).  Well it said alot, some good some bad, but the one thing I brushed off as I read it wrong has haunted me everyday of my life since that decision point in the vast reality of Consciousness,  these 10 words, "IT WILL BE THE WORST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE."  

I should have listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment