Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just For You.....Trying to Heal the Wounds, Erase the Scars and Get the "F" on with it....So, let;s do this....


We heal each other, 
Slowly, we move along
But the only thing that could reopen that wound
Is the dust you hold in your palm...


Fixing me, as I fix you, 
Together, with fingers laced - 
and heads down, 
We kiss as we consume.

Looking only for the sunshine now, 
I'll try to push those clouds away
Shine the sunlight on your visions
Because now is here now
And today is your day
Let's clear our heads
And open the door to the road that lies ahead
Nothing dismal in the future for us
Keep our eyes open; 
Head Clear
and mind; focused
And prove (just because we can)
That we'll rise above all the mess....
Fuck the Valley, let's build a house next to Chris  :)
You know that I got you
At your side, and holding your back.....
All My Love, 
Trix

No comments:

Post a Comment