Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

....breathe....


Still remaining still
Clear sky expanding overhead
Loud madness echoes
from in between dreams; the walls in my head
Waking
As I am exasperating
Trying not to die
Gasping for a breath
Wind blowing coolly revives the resuscitated efforts
Feel alive again
A dying soul, filled with guilty pleasure
Demands are meek
Found I'm falling, fast and deep
Jumping from the ledge
of the door,
overhead
Vast blue blanket of atmosphere
Overhead
Clear as the process of thoughts in my head
Hum-drum conundrum
Know what I have to do
Paces and steps and
shoots and ladders
Climbing slowly to the top
with a different breed of family
beside me
walking the line that trips me again
and again
No longer will happen.
The past, has come to an end.
Lifted, gifted, thoughtful and thorough
I break these chains for new ones
Bound down
But won't hit the ground
Because the past is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment