Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 1997

Journal Entry

It doesn’t seem much like Christmas this year. My Dad is paralyzed from the waist down, and he doesn’t look very good. I just got arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and A girl that got hit is pressing assault charges. Me Krouse and Jay spent about six hours in Yorkville jail, went to court the next day, and me and Krouse went to county. I bonded out but Now I’m not allowed To leave the county until after the trial. Terri called me to talk about my dad, she was trying to be all nice about shit but I don’t want her sympathy, compassion or advice. She is a total bitch to me any other time, and she tries to rub it in that she’s with mike now. She needs to just leave me alone and do her thing, I guess she is better off not being with me.

This will be my third Christmas in a row alone. It sucks and It really makes me Think about Stephanie a lot. I love that girl but I’m not sure if we can ever be together again, even If I do move to Columbus. We’ve been apart for a long time and she went on with her life, I just wish I could get on with mine. I don’t think I’ll ever understand girls, especially the ones around here. I need a girl that is going to straighten my shit up. Right now I don’t give a fuck about Anything so I keep Getting deeper in the game, And In More Trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment